You have three light bulbs; bulb A has a resistance of 240 Ω, bulb B has a resistance of 192 Ω, and bulb C has a resistance of 144 Ω. Each of these bulbs is used for the same amount of time in a setup like the one in the drawing. In each case the speed of the rod and the magnetic field strength are the same. Rank the setups in descending order, according to how much work the hand in the drawing must do (largest amount of work first).
(a) A, B, C
(b) A, C, B
(c) B, C, A
(d) B, A, C
(e) C, B, A
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)