You have a fixed length of conducting wire. From it you can construct a single-turn flat coil that has the shape of a square, a circle, or a rectangle with the long side twice the length of the short side. Each can be used with the same magnetic field to produce a generator that operates at the same frequency. Rank the peak emfs ξ0 of the three generators in descending order (largest first).
(a) ξ0, square, ξ0, circle, ξ0, rectangle
(b) ξ0, circle, ξ0, square, ξ0, rectangle
(c) ξ0, square, ξ0, rectangle, ξ0, circle
(d) ξ0, rectangle, ξ0, square, ξ0, circle
(e) ξ0, rectangle, ξ0, circle, ξ0, square
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)