Two hoops, starting from rest, roll down identical inclined planes. The work done by nonconservative forces, such as air resistance, is zero (Wnc = 0 J). Both have the same mass M, but, as the drawing shows, one hoop has twice the radius of the other. The moment of inertia for each hoop is I = Mr2, where r is its radius. Which hoop, if either, has the greater total kinetic energy (translational plus rotational) at the bottom of the incline?
(a) The larger hoop
(b) The smaller hoop
(c) Both have the same total kinetic energy.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)