Two different charges, q1 and q2, are placed at two different locations, one charge at each location. The locations have the same electric potential V. Do the charges have the same electric potential energy?
(a) Yes. If the electric potentials at the two locations are the same, the electric potential energies are also the same, regardless of the type (1 or 2) and magnitude of the charges placed at these locations.
(b) Yes, because electric potential and electric potential energy are just different names for the same concept.
(c) No, because the electric potential V at a given location depends on the charge placed at that location, whereas the electric potential energy EPE does not.
(d) No, because the electric potential energy EPE at a given location depends on the charge placed at that location as well as the electric potential V.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)