The equation given below
1/do + 1/di = 1f
is called the Gaussian form of the thin-lens equation. The drawing shows the variables do, di, and f. The drawing also shows the distances x and x , which are, respectively, the distance from the object to the focal point on the left of the lens and the distance from the focal point on the right of the lens to the image. An equivalent form of the thin-lens equation, involving x, x , and f, is called the Newtonian form. Show that the Newtonian form of the thin-lens equation can be written as xx = f2.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)