Suppose our Sun is about to explode. In an effort to escape, we depart in a spacecraft at v = 0.800c and head toward the star Tau Ceti, 12.0 ly away. When we reach the midpoint of our journey from the Earth, we see our Sun explode and, unfortunately, at the same instant we see Tau Ceti explode as well.
(a) In the spacecraft’s frame of reference, should we conclude that the two explosions occurred simultaneously? If not, which occurred first?
(b) What If? In a frame of reference in which the Sun and Tau Ceti are at rest, did they explode simultaneously? If not, which exploded first?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)