A straight cylindrical wire lying along the x axis has a length L and a diameter d. It is made of a material that obeys Ohm’s law with a resistivity %. Assume that potential V is maintained at x = 0, and that the potential is zero at x = L. In terms of L, d, V, %, and physical constants, derive expressions for
(a) The electric field in the wire,
(b) The resistance of the wire,
(c) The electric current in the wire, and
(d) The current density in the wire. Express vectors in vector notation.
(e) Prove that E = p J.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)