Potassium found in nature contains two isotopes. One isotope constitutes 93.4 percent of the whole and has an atomic mass of 38.975 u; the other 6.6 percent has a mass of 40.974 u. Compute the atomic mass of potassium as found in nature.
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)