In a stunt being filmed for a movie, a sports car overtakes a truck towing a ramp, drives up and off the ramp, soars into the air, and then lands on top of a flat trailer being towed by a second truck. The tops of the ramp and the fl at trailer are the same height above the road, and the ramp is inclined 16o above the horizontal. Both trucks are driving at a constant speed of 11 m/s, and the flat trailer is 15 m from the end of the ramp. Neglect air resistance, and assume that the ramp changes the direction, but not the magnitude, of the car s initial velocity. What is the minimum speed the car must have, relative to the road, as it starts up the ramp?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)