A ball is released at the point x = 2 m on an inclined plane with a nonzero initial velocity. After being released, the ball moves with constant acceleration. The acceleration and initial velocity of the ball are described by one of the following four cases: case 1, a > 0, v0 > 0; case 2, a > 0, v0 < 0; case 3, a < 0, v0 > 0; case 4, a < 0, v0 < 0.
(a) In which of these cases will the ball definitely pass x = 0 at some later time?
(b) In which of these cases is more information needed to determine whether the ball will cross x = 0?
(c) In which of these cases will the ball come to rest momentarily at some time during its motion?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)