A 1.9-kg rock is released from rest at the surface of a pond 1.8 m deep. As the rock falls, a constant upward force of 4.6 N is exerted on it by water resistance. Calculate the nonconservative work, Wnc, done by water resistance on the rock, the gravitational potential energy of the system, U, the kinetic energy of the rock, K, and the total mechanical energy of the system, E, when the depth of the rock below the water s surface is
(a) 0 m,
(b) 0.50 m,
(c) 1.0 m. Let y = 0 be at the bottom of the pond.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 5349 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)